Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy314

Have you ever looked at RockAuto.com They have pretty good prices!!

Andy314 , May 1, 2014
  2. RColeman

Before you order from LMC, compare to Genos pricing. I did find that the prices do vary between the two.

RColeman , May 7, 2014
  3. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

The problem with RockAuto and Geno's is they are very limited on what they have available for the 1st gen trucks. I'll order from Geno's first, any day of the week, regardless of a $5 difference, just because they have treated me good, with great customer service. I haven't done business with RockAuto in several years, as anything they have, I can get from Napa or Orielly's, with little price difference, plus the savings in shipping.

LMC offers some stuff you can't get anywhere else for the 2nd gens, and I'm hoping they'll do the same for the 1st gens in time..... :cool:

HHhuntitall , May 7, 2014
  4. Shadrach

Well I got my 1st gen catalogue. It takes a little longer to get things up here in Canada.The shipping will be a bid this far North. :( Where was all this stuff when I had my 84 Crew? I order it for my buddy who has 3 1st gens as well as several RamChargers. I don't see any Ram's head hood ornaments. Anyone know where I can get one? David

Shadrach , May 12, 2014
  5. DVolk

Iowa 80 truck parts has them as does i think jc whitney

DVolk , May 12, 2014
  6. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

Last one I got was off Ebay from a dealer Mid-States, somewhere.... That and the boneyard.

HHhuntitall , May 12, 2014