1. mwilson TDR MEMBER

How to keep entertained at Wal-Mart

Blame this one on my kids.....

HOW TO KEEP ENTERTAINED AT WAL MART, HOW FAST CAN YOU GET "BINGO".....

Wal Mart Bingo.jpg #ad

Wal Mart Bingo.jpg #ad

mwilson , Jan 4, 2014
  2. GCroyle

Proof that Mike is snowed in but still has his internet connection.

GCroyle , Jan 4, 2014
  3. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Thank God that the ice hasn't taken the cable down yet.....

That will probably happen Monday night and I will be cut off from the outside world......Then you'll miss me....:D

mwilson , Jan 4, 2014
  4. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

The last time I missed someone, I decided it was time to upgrade my scope and tweak my handloads..... :p :-laf

HHhuntitall , Jan 5, 2014
  5. EDankievitch TDR MEMBER

[]
    Last time I missed I just backed up and got them in reverse...

EDankievitch , Jan 6, 2014
  6. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Now it all makes sense.....

Hamster.jpg #ad

Hamster.jpg #ad

mwilson , Jan 26, 2014
  7. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

Alan and Sandra lived on a cove at Gull Lake Alberta.

It was early winter and the lower portion of the cove had frozen over.

Alan asked Sandra if she would walk across the frozen part of the cove to the general store and get him some smokes and beer.

She asked him for some money, but he told her, "Nah, just put it on our tab. Old man Stacey won't mind."

So Sandra, being the good wife, walked across the ice, got the smokes and beer at the store and then walked back home across the cove.

When she got home with the items she said, "Alan, you always tell me not to run up the tab at Stacey's store. Why didn't you just give me some money?"

Alan replied, "Well, Sandra, I didn't want to send you out there with cash when I wasn't sure how thick the ice was!"

A love story like this almost brings tears to my eyes........

HHhuntitall , Jan 26, 2014
  8. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

9. mwilson TDR MEMBER

mwilson , Jan 26, 2014
  10. Mikey-KE7LBB

Mikey-KE7LBB , Jan 26, 2014
  11. Bill Lins

Cummins with tow mirrors.jpg #ad
    :cool:;):)

Cummins with tow mirrors.jpg #ad

Bill Lins , Jan 30, 2014
  12. Superdawg TDR MEMBER

A Husband lies dying, his wife is by his bedside..
    He says in a weak voice “there is something I must confess”.
    “Shhhh” said the wife, “ there is nothing to confess.
    Everything is all right. “No” the husband replied “ I must die in peace.
    I had sex with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your best friends mum!”
    “I know,” she whispered, “That's why I poisoned you.
    Now close your eyes”....

Superdawg , Feb 12, 2014
  13. Superdawg TDR MEMBER

Superdawg , Feb 14, 2014
  14. BIGNASTY

The Cowboy Whisperer

Cowboy: 'That your dog?'
    Indian: 'Yep.'
    Cowboy: 'Mind if I speak to him?'
    Indian: 'Dog no talk.'
    Cowboy: 'Hey dog, how's it going?'
    Dog: 'Doin' all right.'
    Indian: (Look of shock!)
    Cowboy: 'Is this Indian your owner?' (Pointing at the "Indian..)
    Dog: 'Yep.'
    Cowboy: 'How's he treating you?'
    Dog: 'Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play.'
    Indian: (Look of total disbelief)
    Cowboy: 'Mind if I talk to your horse?'
    Indian: 'Horse no talk.'
    Cowboy: 'Hey horse, how's it going?'
    Horse: 'Cool.'
    Indian: (Extreme look of shock!)
    Cowboy: 'Is this your owner?' (Pointing to the Indian...)
    Horse: 'Yep.'
    Cowboy: 'How's he treating you?'
    Horse: 'Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather.'
    Indian: (Look of total amazement)
    Cowboy: 'Mind if I talk to your sheep?'
    Indian: 'Sheep lie

BIGNASTY , Feb 15, 2014
  15. JR

Sheep lie :-laf
    But Indian wearing barn boots? :-laf

16. DennyDay

Costco Doctor

Costco doctor............

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Joe says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I'd better see a doctor."

"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies.

"There's a diagnostic computer down at Costco. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.

It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars - A lot cheaper than a doctor."

So, Joe deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Costco.

He deposits ten dollars and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample.... He pours the sample into the slot and waits..

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:

"You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity.. It will improve in two weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Costco.."

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Joe began wondering if the computer could be fooled.

He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and a sperm sample from himself for good measure.

Joe hurries back to Costco, eager to check the results.. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

The computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. (Aisle 9)
    2. Your dog has ringworm.. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.. (Aisle 7)
    3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
    4.. Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours... Get a lawyer.
    5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better!

Thank you for shopping @ Costco:-laf

=

DennyDay , Mar 27, 2014
  17. Mikey-KE7LBB

Protection in the woods - Best Bear gun

On Bud's Gun Shop Forums the question came up: What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?

A 22 short should do it....think not...read on.
    My personal favorite defense gun has always been a Beretta Jetfire in 22 short. Over all the years I've been hiking I never leave without it in my pocket. Of course we all know too the first rule when hiking in the wilderness is to use the "Buddy System." For those of you who may be unfamiliar with this it means you NEVER hike alone. You bring a friend or companion, even an in-law, that way if something happens there is someone to go get help. I remember one time hiking with my brother-in-law in northern Alberta . Out of nowhere came this huge brown bear and man was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little Jetfire I'd sure not be here today. Just one shot to my brother-in-law's knee cap and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace. :-laf

Mikey-KE7LBB , Mar 28, 2014
  18. Mikey-KE7LBB

Ya' gotta love this guy!

Ya' gotta love this guy!

Meet Walter Barnes - All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!

Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.

"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,

"I outlived all them A**holes"-
    and he calmly returned to his seat.

ENOUGH SAID...

Mikey-KE7LBB , Mar 28, 2014
  19. HHhuntitall TDR MEMBER

Polish Moose Hunt

Two Polish hunters named Stosh and Thad, hired a pilot to fly them into the Canadian wilderness, where they managed to bag two big Bull Moose.

As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only the hunters, their gear and one Moose.

The hunters objected, saying, "Last year we shot two, and the pilot let us take them both...and he had exactly the same airplane as yours."

Reluctantly the pilot, not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, gave in and everything was loaded.

However, even under full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load, and went down, crashing in the wooded wilderness.

Somehow, surrounded by the moose, clothing and sleeping bags, Stosh and Thad survived the crash.

After climbing out of the wreckage, Thad asked Stosh, "Any idea where we are?"

Stosh replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year

HHhuntitall , Mar 28, 2014
  20. BSeyler

Lenten Humor

A Priest and a Rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the Priest turned to the Rabbi and asked, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?"

The Rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our laws."

The Priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the Rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The Priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.

A while later, the Rabbi spoke up and asked the Priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The Priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The Rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?"

The Priest replied, "Yes, Rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke my faith."

The Rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking, for about five minutes.

Finally, the Rabbi said, "Beats the s**t out of a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

BSeyler , Mar 28, 2014