Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottLewis

When I was a kid (about 100 years ago), a neighbor farmer checked the level of fuel in his diesel tractor with a match. He had been told diesel didn't ignite like gas. He learned otherwise with a stay in the hospital and severe scarring of his head and upper torso. It was quite a lesson for many of us.

Dan

ScottLewis , Oct 15, 2006
  2. Eric_77

It must be the Texas sun because I have light diesel, had some from a fuel filter change and poured on fire ant mound and light with match also used as MLewis has to burn debris or light grill. Never been a problem. But then again I was always using to actually ignite another material Fire ant bodies, wood, charcoal.

Eric_77 , Oct 15, 2006