1. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Fish On! That twisted wire along with some RFI filtering will go a long way. Good luck on the water and with the re-wiring. Ah, boats, a hole in the water to through money into! :eek: I remember those days! :rolleyes: I had a 23" cuddy cabin with a 4 cly I/O Merc to use on the Chesapeake Bay and surrounding rivers. My back wouldn't be able to handle the waves. :oops:

Topzide , Mar 29, 2024
    brucejohnson likes this.
  2. GAmes TDR MEMBER

Ya, I have three money pits. A 12 valve Dodge/Cummins, a boat and an RV. Hooked together and in total a lot cheaper than the fees of a therapist.

GAmes , Mar 29, 2024
  3. GAmes TDR MEMBER

Good news, the fix was easy. All I had to do was find the correct filter setting on the menu. Where is that emoji of banging your forehead? BTW, the fish didn't care about the eclipse. They bit the during the entire light to dark to light cycle.

GAmes , Apr 11, 2024
    Topzide, Ozymandias and brucejohnson like this.
  4. brucejohnson TDR MEMBER

Ah, yes...the KISS principle sneaking up from behind for a nibble. Glad it was easy and the most enjoyable (next to catching the fish) while being the least expensive solution in feeding the money pit trio. All positive outcomes. Thanks for sharing!

brucejohnson , Apr 11, 2024
    GAmes likes this.