Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Trying to find an answer from those who may know if I'm able to use the wiring for some auxiliary lighting without the head light dropout.
    I'm looking to use the T/S and Marker circuits for some side lighting on both my 2014 3500 and FIL 2020 3500. I don't know if you have to enable the whole circuit with H/Ls or just use the others?
    I haven't dug the wiring out on my truck to test yet and was hoping for some help before I dive in head first. Thanks for the assistance.

Topzide , Apr 25, 2021
  2. lpennock

The snow plow wiring is an either or situation. If regular headlights?&src=tdr">head lights are enabled the snow plow circuits are disabled. If you enable the snow plow circuits your regular lights are disabled. (disclaimer that is the way a 2018 is. I don't know about a 2014 but I would guess it to be the same.)

lpennock , Apr 25, 2021