Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillBaker

My truck has a set of US gear gauges and the trans temp. sensor doesn't work as part of it free spins. I checked with US gear already and they do not have any replacement. Is anyone aware if there is some sort or replacement sensor I could thread into the pan in it's place?:confused: transtempsensor.jpg #ad

transtempsensor.jpg #ad

BillBaker , Mar 5, 2018
  2. Bob4x4

Without knowing who made the gauge,since it already has failed your only option will be to buy one from one of the othe gauge companies.Ive had good luck doing that in the past

Bob4x4 , Mar 5, 2018
  3. DavidC

DavidC , Mar 5, 2018
  4. BillBaker

Gauge is a US Gear... it's a 3 gauge pillar mount. Trying to not have to get a whole new set because of just a trans temp sensor. Be nice to see if there's a replacement sensor to put in its place.

BillBaker , Mar 5, 2018
  5. BarryG TDR MEMBER

I think bob4x4 was referring to just the sender from someone else. autometer and others do sell just the sender. Might be worth a call to one of them like autometer, isspro etc they might be able to give you a line on one of their replacements that would work as a replacement for your current sender.

BarryG , Mar 5, 2018
  6. Bob4x4

Barry hit the nail on the head.
    Us gear sourced the gauge,they did not build it -just branded for them

Bob4x4 , Mar 5, 2018
  7. BillBaker

Ok.. got it. Yeah I should have looked further before posting as there are other universal sensors out there to use.

BillBaker , Mar 5, 2018
  8. BillBaker

Thanks for the suggestions. Isspro had a replacement sensor.

BillBaker , Mar 19, 2018