Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RKraft

I will be needing tires soon. My question is this I can't afford new rims so I am stuck with the stocker 16x6. 5. I would like a taller tire maybe 255/8R16. What brand and opinion's. Thank you all for your info.

Randy

RKraft , May 26, 2005
  2. szumilas

I have been running Bridgestone Dueler Revo on my '00 2500. I regularly haul a 7,000 lb tag along and a 10,000lb gooseneck. I live In Colorado and deal with snow all the time. I like the way the Revo's handle with the trailers and in the weather. I have about 15k on them and they show very little wear. I think the Bridgestones are a great tire for all around use.

szumilas , May 26, 2005
  3. sam616g

Cooper makes that size with a in a couple of different tread patterns. I'm currently running their LT's. They are wearing very well but the tread pattern/profile make it look smaller than they actually are. I've also seen this size made by BF Goodrich (mud), Kelly (all terrain & mud), Dunlop (mud) and I'm sure there must be a few more that I'm missing.

sam616g , May 27, 2005