Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C. Harlan

the more and more I think about it, I think it would look cool. Only thing is, some of the places I go, and some of the people I work with, It would not look professional at times. . If I had the $$, I would buy a second truck, but that is out of the equation. I am toying with it quite seriously, but dont want to have to cut too large of a hole in the bed, should I take them off. What do y'all think? I mean, I have plenty of smoke to make them look good, but I am torn... ... Give me some ideas, guys!

-Chris-

C. Harlan , May 19, 2005
  2. Fishin Guide

Do you haul a camper? Do you have a canopy (shell)?

No?

Stack it! What do you care if people think it's professional? I have to follow the same criteria, but That does not stop me. Let's face it you drive a CTD, not some sorry excuse for a company car. Like a Taurusor the like.

Stack and don't make apologies. It's part of your style!

Dave

Fishin Guide , May 19, 2005
  3. GO 4LO

Keep in mind that you'll only be able to smoke people directly behind you, and it will be an indirect smoking :).

Chris

GO 4LO , May 19, 2005
  4. JaMan

Just do it sissy, I'll help...

JaMan , May 19, 2005
  5. JRD

Its YOUR truck, YOU payed for it. Who cares what other people think... Do they they have to drive it? Nope. If you want to put stacks on your truck, I say do it and enjoy. :-laf

6. 95REDRAM

Life is too short to drive a truck without stacks. That said, I need to get off my butt and get these stacks that are leaning against a file cabinet out of my office and onto my truck.

95REDRAM , May 20, 2005
  7. Got Smoke?

Just do it num-skull! :-laf :-laf :-laf Oo.

[​IMG]#ad

Got Smoke? , May 20, 2005
  8. truckstom

Yeah, and I'll watch... and keep the Beer cold... :cool: :D

truckstom , May 20, 2005
  9. bmoeller

Chris, are you gonna have a clearance issue for pulling a g/n trailer, with having the headache rack and toolbox?

Aside from that, go ahead and stack it. All I've ever gotten were compliments on mine. :D

bmoeller , May 20, 2005
  10. Jesselee

any body run tdr member rob thomas's stacks that he sells if so are they complete when they come

Jesselee , May 21, 2005
  11. Kernel

What are you SKEERED? We've talked about it before, you could do it, the only problem would be the headache rack and that big box. Who cares about a hole in the bed? With pipe sticking through it nothing is going to fall through, and if you take them out, put a rubber mat over it or keep the metal you took out and mig weld it back in and put some paint over it... problem solved. Cool pic Mark.

Scott

Kernel , May 21, 2005
  12. Scrappy

the headache rach should not cause a problem (depending on the rack) mine has stacks and A rack on it with a below the bed toolbox and still have pleanty of room for a GN/5th wheel

Scrappy , May 21, 2005
  13. ProMac1K

Nice pic Mark!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    ProMac1K , May 23, 2005
  14. Got Smoke?

Thanks... ..... here's the aftermath! :-laf

No the 2nd set isn't mine. :(

[​IMG]#ad

Got Smoke? , May 24, 2005