1. PJ

The only way my truck has towed was by a AAA tow truck. I wish I had a nickel for every time Ive been towed back to the dealer! I do tho have this awsome gooseneck hitch, but I tow my 5 horse trailer with my ole faithful 72 Chevy 4x4 with 400,000 plus miles on it! Its never made me walk yet and Im the origional owner! (I still have the orig 350 in it!) The class 3 hitch and the atwood fold down gooseneck hitch sure are impressive on my beautiful Dodge, but they still dont even have scratch on them. Maybe that will be a selling feature! [​IMG]#ad
    [​IMG]#ad
    [​IMG]#ad
    [​IMG]#ad

------------------
    98 Quad Cab 4X4 Cummins PAID WAY TOO MUCH$$$$$$$$ Automatic Totally loaded Minus fuel sender plus right brake pull, no extra charge! K&N filter, Line X spray on liner that chips everytime I haul something, WORTHLESS CHRYSLER 7/100,000 WARANTY, First name basis with Enterprise Rent a Car and my local AAA tow truck driver.

2. Turbo Thom

Phil:
    Tell me you'll put in a five speed, it's a 12V, its black or grey, a 1 ton and we'll talk sale.
    Preston [​IMG]#ad

------------------
    96 3500 Black 5 speed turbo diesel, SLT, with US Gear overdrive, Rhino liner, Reese 15,000 lb. fifth wheel hitch, US Gear de-celarator exhaust brake, muffler elimination kit, Amsoil lub. , with other goodys on the way.

Turbo Thom , Dec 13, 2000
  3. danandamy

Didn't you read his post Turbo Thom? It's always broke down, can't be a 12 valver.

danandamy , Dec 13, 2000
  4. Turbo Thom

DANADME
    What I meant was is if it was a 12V I would take what ever chance just to get it. I know it couldn't be to much.
    I'm looking for a 98-12V.
    My glasses are old. [​IMG]#ad
    Eyes too
    Preston

------------------
    96 3500 Black 5 speed turbo diesel, SLT, with US Gear overdrive, Rhino liner, Reese 15,000 lb. fifth wheel hitch, US Gear de-celarator exhaust brake, muffler elimination kit, Amsoil lub. , with other goodys on the way.

Turbo Thom , Dec 14, 2000
  5. PJ

Well Guys... .
    Hate to burst your bubble but my 98 is a 12 valve. . The 24 didnt come out till mid 98.
    For the record, the motor isnt my problem, its the crap Chrysler built around the cummins thats the problem. . except the 5th or 6th oil sender, but that was most likely mopar, like the fuel senders!

------------------
    98 Quad Cab 4X4 Cummins PAID WAY TOO MUCH$$$$$$$$ Automatic Totally loaded Minus fuel sender plus right brake pull, no extra charge! K&N filter, Line X spray on liner that chips everytime I haul something, WORTHLESS CHRYSLER 7/100,000 WARANTY, First name basis with Enterprise Rent a Car and my local AAA tow truck driver.