Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archive

I was watching a show, I think it was on TNN and I think the show was Truck TV. They showed a spray in (I think) bedliner called SpeedLiner. It was black (they offer other colors) and looked extremely good. Has anyone else got this or know more about it.

------------------
    Y2K 2500 Cummins ETC/DEE, SLT+, 4X4, Quad, LB, Intense Blue Sport, 3. 54 anti-spin, rear aux. springs (camper special), sliding rear window, all options except cab clearance lights including agate leather, totally stock, + a mpg increaser goodie

Archive , Jun 6, 2000
  2. Archive

JyRO, I had a Speedliner bed liner done on my truck. My truck is purple (Deep Amethyst), and I had my liner color matched, and it came out extremely well. I had in the truck for a little over two years, and it still looks brand new. I chose Speedliner because the local Line-X franchise was brand new, and didn't offer colors at the time, black only. My liner cost me $425. 00 tax included up here in New York. I had the under rail done, and had my tailgate overlapped about an inch to protect the paint from my cap door rubbing on the paint. After I had mine done, my brother saw it and had his '96 1500 done. One word of advice, look at a truck that they have just done before having them do your truck. Application is the key with a spray in liner. Somebody who doesn't know what they are doing can make a real mess of your truck. -Glen

------------------
    1998 12 valve 2500 Quad Cab, A/T, 4. 10, Deep Amethyst, 4. 5" Skyjacker Double Flex lift kit, 36. 0"x14. 5"x16. 5" TSL Super Swamper radials on 16. 5"x9. 75" Weld Typhoons, Speedliner spray in liner, Raven high rise cap, J&J stainless steel Nerf-N-Steps

[This message has been edited by Glen Pratt (edited 06-06-2000). ]

Archive , Jun 6, 2000
  3. Archive

We shoot Speedliner at our shop and have never had a problem. It has been used on pickup beds, jeep tubs, rocker panels, service bodies, etc. I would recommend it 100%

Archive , Jun 6, 2000