1. BIGNASTY

BIGNASTY , Jan 18, 2020
    brucejohnson likes this.
  2. brucejohnson TDR MEMBER

brucejohnson , Jan 18, 2020
    promisedland likes this.
  3. Jim W TDR MEMBER

I have always maintained that what ever is posted to social media or just to the internet is there for ever! An anybody who is willing to data mine for the information can use this information/pictures and manipulate it how ever they want. This could be to your disadvantage.

Jim W , Jan 19, 2020
    AEdelheit and brucejohnson like this.
  4. JR

One of many reasons I don't do any social media.

brucejohnson and BIGNASTY like this.
  5. TJJEEPER

Yet here you are....

TJJEEPER , Jan 20, 2020
    MarcelC, mfurrh55 and Wiredawg like this.
  6. brucejohnson TDR MEMBER

Then there are those sneaky cell phones...computers...smart watches...cameras...my truck!!! :eek:They're everywhere! :confused:

brucejohnson , Jan 20, 2020
    JR likes this.
  7. MarkEagleUSA TDR MEMBER

If you've used email, the internet, or a cell phone, Big Brother knows all about you. There is no hiding.

MarkEagleUSA , Jan 20, 2020
  8. JR

TDR is a far cry from Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    I'm also not plastering pictures of me and my family on here in an attempt of gaining notoriety, or acceptance, or whatever it is people are looking for.

Big difference.

BIGNASTY and brucejohnson like this.
  9. Tractorat

Yes it is. However, if you are leaving pictures on the tdr it is on the internet now forever as well. Especially if some unscrupulous tdr member wants to hijack the pictures and post them on facebook etc himself.

Tractorat , Jan 20, 2020
  10. BIGNASTY

THATS BEEN DONE!! I USE TO PUT PICTURES ON THIS & OTHER SITES AND LOW & BELOLD I SEEN SEVERAL OF THEM ON A CALENDAR. I received a very nice settelment check from the company that made the calendars. :D

Facebook and Twitter are something that I've never been interested in If friends want to talk to me CALL id rather hear the voice and different connotations in a conversation.

BIGNASTY , Jan 20, 2020
  11. jhenderson

Somehow, a picture of me, my dog, and my forwarder, working a job here in town, ended up in some European forestry website a few years ago. That was after my wife posted that picture on a Shiloh Shepherd forum. Never again.

jhenderson , Jan 20, 2020
  12. BIGNASTY

Mine wasn't of me it was when we were in Montana, Wildlife

BIGNASTY , Jan 20, 2020