Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rfitzgarrald TDR MEMBER

I have a 2007.5 and was wondering if anyone has switched the Tow/Haul switch function with the Exhaust Brake switch function?
    I would like to be able to push the tow/haul button on the end of the gear shift lever and have it engage the exhaust brake, and have the exhaust brake switch on the dashboard and have it engage the tow/haul feature. Is this even possible?
    Thanks for any & all replies,
    Ron

rfitzgarrald , Jul 31, 2020
  2. sag2 TDR MEMBER

You would need to look in wiTECH and see if the input shows Bused, or sensor. If it is a direct sensor input like a MUX switch you might be able to make it work, but if it says Bused, then the module is sending the message.

sag2 , Aug 1, 2020
    AH64ID and HPSimpson like this.
  3. rfitzgarrald TDR MEMBER

Thanks

rfitzgarrald , Sep 7, 2020