Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTsideshow

Being new to Ram 2500 4xz4 TD ownership had a 98 1500 gas Ram that it replaced. Gave it to my son to use, I found out that something as simple as checking the oil and other fluids under the hood. I needed to dig out the drywall stilts! while looking over stuff on amazon for truck stuff I came across This truck tire step by hitchmate comes with storage bag, Folds flat and is adjustable. You can take it with you on trips since it will store under the rear seat
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Two other items that are useful around the shop,truck and house are these painters work platforms. The small one I have had for years, and I have two of them that work well with a scaffold board picked them up @ Horrible Fright when on sale and with the 20% off a great deal. The longer and higher one is from Menards when on sale and their 11% rebate offers another great deal. I like the longer and higher one for doing stuff like washing the roof and givers more room if you have to move sideways with out moving the platform. Plus it can double as a seat.
    [​IMG]#ad

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018
    PTsideshow , Jun 26, 2016
  2. Kilroy

Had a hitchmare and thought it a pain to use. Certainly too much to drag on a trip. Stools would be very handy.

Kilroy , Nov 23, 2016
  3. RClark

Wont fit in a 2015. I use a 2 step stool.

RClark , Feb 21, 2017
  4. phantomusa

Yup I have two of those harbor freight 1 steppers it folds flat and store's in my bed tool box $19.95 on sale bought 2 of them one for each side of truck even has a carry handle on one side

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    phantomusa , Feb 21, 2017
  5. DaveHess TDR MEMBER

Horrible Fright..... :-laf That's good!

DaveHess , Mar 3, 2017