1. jelag

My BIL is a TDR member but doesn't use a computer... but we thought this might be of interest... .

My wife and I took a short flight and when we landed we needed a tow from one side of the road to the other side... my BIL had decided to be one of the chase vehicles... and these are the photos we took of his towing abilities... .

IMG_2066.jpg #ad

IMG_2075.jpg #ad

IMG_2077.jpg #ad

IMG_2069.jpg #ad

IMG_2072.jpg #ad

jelag , Jan 9, 2013
  2. 6speed TDR MEMBER

Oh Yeah you were oversized, but I am sure you didn't have to worry about the weight

6speed , Jan 9, 2013
  3. GCP

Great photos. Have you ever participated in the Albuquerque Ballon Fiest? If not come on down next year!

GCP , Jan 9, 2013
  4. jelag

I have a TDR friend who lives in Albuquerque... . He's been more than gracious to allow us to stay in his front yard with our 5er... . Sometimes the best photos were from sitting in his front yard in an easy chair looking up...

jelag , Jan 9, 2013
  5. GCP

Sound very nice. Glad you've seen it with your own eyes. Stay safe.

GCP , Jan 9, 2013
  6. Gonzo 1066

My wife and I sell at art shows around the western US, We did the Albuquerque ballon fest about 10 years ago and plan to do it again this year or next. Great fun. .

Gonzo 1066 , Jan 13, 2013
  7. GCP

Come on out. We'd love to have ya' out here again. I spent several days at this years event and it was wonderful.