1. GOTSOOT

Can any of the "SEASONED" RVer`s reccomend sewer tote?

GOTSOOT , Jun 13, 2010
  2. AWallace

If you are talking about a Tote-along portable drain holding tank I ordered my last one from JC Whitney. The brand is Barker 22 gal. they also have a 30 both are bumper pull or hand. They also sell a Thetford and so does Camping world. The thetford is quite abit higher. I have had the Barker for 3 yrs and have not had any problems with it. The 22 gal is about $42. 00 and shipping.

AWallace , Jun 13, 2010
  3. LRutigliano

I have a 25 gal sewer tote. We use when we don't have full hookups at some of the campgrounds we go to.

Its a very useful part of RV'ing, however its very embarassing to tote that thing on the back of your trailer hitch thru the campground to the dump station. Everyone is watching you and you feel like "Cousin Eddie" from Christmas Vacation and you feel like saying "****ters full" to everyone watching...

LRutigliano , Jun 13, 2010
  4. Bob V

I have only used ours for gray water. If the black needs dumping i take the trailer to the dump station.

Bob V , Jun 14, 2010
  5. GCroyle

Rookie's point of view.

Bought a Thetford with the top fill directly into the hose. Open vent, fill, close vent, transport, position, open vent, pull out hose, drop down hose "keeper" let gravity do it's thing, rinse out.

It worked for a rookie w/o any issues.

GCroyle , Jun 14, 2010