Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmall

Ok guys. I am tired of not having a club to belong to. I have tried to contact another club about a 100 miles away and they will not even respond to me. So here's the scoop.

I live in Southern Indiana about 25 miles West of Louisville, KY. I figure we can cater to people within a 75 mile area. If you want to come further and join you are more than welcome. Of course we will have a open invitation to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen CTD owners. Here is the thing though, how would you all feel about just forming a diesel club? That make it open to all diesel owners. I know there are a lot of CTD's around here. There are probably just as many Powerstroke's and Duramax owners as well. We would not have to make it a open club if you did not want to, but I think it would be fun to get the 3 makes together and let us Cummin's boys n' girls show them how a diesel is supposed to run. :eek: :D :D :D Anyways you all tell me what if anything you would like to do. I am willing to get things rolling and oversee things until we could get set up and elect some officials. I know at least 5 people who own diesel's for every one that is on the internet, be it here or just on the internet period. So I know there is a large target in this area for a great diesel club. I am going to post this on the other boards as well. Please let me know your feelings on this.

Thanks, Bill

farmall , Dec 19, 2002
  2. E7mack96

what city?

where are you from. I hang out near Lawrenceburg, In I live in Fairfield, but nothing goes on in the cincy tdr chapter. I would be interested in this club.

E7mack96 , Dec 19, 2002
  3. farmall

I am in Corydon, IN. It is about 25 miles West of Louisville, KY. The Cincy chapter is the one I was referring to that will not answer my emails. I am far from impressed with them to say the least. I was wanting to join, but no one would reply. I didn't want to step on any toes by asking this question, but oh well. I have tried to reach someone multiple times. Let me know. Thanks, Bill

farmall , Dec 19, 2002