9. Stackless Racing forever

21.7%
  10. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moremph

One of the many benifits about going to an ag school, is you get to base your projects on things you care about. So this project is based on stacks. Please choose the style stack you have in your truck. Please do not choose one if you do not have it. Thanks Travis

p. s. if your stack is listed and no size is denoted please post it below. if you are another please post it.

Thanks Travis

moremph , Sep 30, 2004
  2. DOUGMartin

This might be kinda a daaaaaaaaaa thing to ask but buy 5" turn out do you mean twin stacks or just one? I have 2 5" turn outs the bend is just above the cab. Oo.

DOUGMartin , Sep 30, 2004
  3. moremph

sorry this can be single or dual setups. This software will only limit to 10 responses and one poll per a thread. So i could not get all the options single versus dual. Stay tuned for more polls later on. Travis

moremph , Sep 30, 2004
  4. SRadke

So I can't vote yet because I don't have stacks yet? That sucks. So you know, I'll be going with 5" tip outs because the weather around here would be really tough on mitre cuts. I prefer the look though.

-Scott

SRadke , Sep 30, 2004
  5. moremph

just got to cover em when it isnt runnin

Travis

moremph , Sep 30, 2004