Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TURBOs4LIFE

I am planing to install a second Hadley Bully air horn with a larger 2. 5 gallon Viair air tank. I need to know if the solenoid that came with the bully kit would supply a second air horn set? Thanks

TURBOs4LIFE , Oct 28, 2005
  2. TURBOs4LIFE

Well I guess no one knows this? :confused:

TURBOs4LIFE , Oct 31, 2005
  3. TRCM

You could always get a solenoid for air brakes on a big rig. that's what i did.

TRCM , Nov 1, 2005
  4. jdooner

It seems to me, non expert that I am, that if you put another horn on the same line that you're going to cut the air volume and velocity to each horn by 50% and have only half the loudness that you had with one horn. I could be wrong...

jdooner , Nov 1, 2005
  5. Willys

I would think it'd be fine, but my story is a little different- I used a 1/4" or 3/8" valve. It flows so much volume that it would push the diaphram in on the 24" Grover and wouldn't sound off. I put in a needle valve to regulate the volume. I can dial in the tone with it. :D The Grover sounds better at 60 psi than 120, but its not quite as loud. Still, its loud enough. My brothers 14 and 16" trumpets(Hadley or Grover, can't remember) are louder and higher pitched. The three together sound like a train horn. :D

This probably hasn't helped any... I'd just say hook it up and give it a go. What can you loose? I'd think it would work... :)

Willys , Nov 5, 2005