Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nukegm

comrades - my stock radio has issues. mostly doesnt work. it a 2 knob touch screen with xm radio. can anyone recommend a aftermarket radio for my truck? im mostly a caveman, so nothing too fancy. im an android user, if that makes any difference. just want to retain xm and be plug and play. thanks in advance for any input. cheers!

nukegm , Jan 5, 2023
  2. wyosteve TDR MEMBER

Just a caution-whatever you get, make sure it will operate all the touchscreen apps. When I had to replace mine (under warranty) I was unaware the heater, phone, etc. all function from the touchscreen.

wyosteve , Jan 6, 2023
  3. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

There is a wide array of stuff available. What's your budget?

AH64ID , Jan 7, 2023
  4. nukegm

i suppose under 750. i just sent a fair chunk of change to the titanic ( gubment ) self employed and i pay quarterly taxes. im not that high tech of a person. not terribly interested in cutting/splicing on a totally stock truck... cheers!

nukegm , Jan 7, 2023
  5. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

AH64ID , Jan 7, 2023
    brucejohnson, Ozymandias and Tuesdak like this.
  6. nukegm

nukegm , Jan 7, 2023
    Tuesdak and AH64ID like this.