Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter11

I have been using the P. S. in the white bottle and understand it does not contain any alcohol. I was going to try the P. S. in the gray bottle(Diesel Kleen) but I cannot find anything that says it does not have alcohol in it. Just trying to see if anyone knows for sure. Thanks

Hunter11 , Feb 20, 2002
  2. illflem

Unless things have changed recently PS 9-1-1 is the only one that contains alcohol.

illflem , Feb 20, 2002
  3. Hunter11

Thanks Illflem, that's what I was thinking to. I thought it use to be listed on their website but I didn't see it anymore. For some reason my truck runs better on the Diesel Kleen.

Hunter11 , Feb 20, 2002
  4. Okie-Go

I like it also. The bottle treats up to 100 gallons. With the aux. tank and oem that is what I carry when full. Works out nice.

Okie-Go , Feb 20, 2002
  5. Neal Cassady

DK

DK has more cetane boost than the PS formula (white bottle).

Dave

Neal Cassady , Feb 21, 2002
  6. The patriot

I like the diesel kleen. If your truck smokes, this helps a lot. Also, maybe it's just me, but it seems to have a bit more power.

I never got the added MPG's they speak of.

Eric

The patriot , Feb 21, 2002
  7. BigBadDodge

It's not just you Eric I noticed that when I use the DC mine has a little more get up and go as well. I actully found it in a small bottle at the local auto parts store that treats up to I think it was 40 gallons.

BigBadDodge , Feb 21, 2002
  8. RClark

I found mine at WalMart- both kinds. Good price also. Oo. Oo.

RClark , Feb 21, 2002