Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMOTHY LEADLEY

I was using the handfree feature in my 2022 Ram 3500. When the call ended, the radio sound would not work. The AM/FM/Satellite channels would display, but not sound. Turned the truck off, turned the phone off, and still no luck. However my Waze app would still come though the truck speakers. Now this morning all is normal with radio. Anyone else experience this? Is this a glitch or prelude to something more? Stealership could not provide any ideas over the phone. Want me to bring it in, but do not have any loaner vehicles for me to use at this time.

TIMOTHY LEADLEY , Feb 21, 2023
  2. Topzide TDR MEMBER

There may be a software update needed. There's a site you can check for what's in you truck and if there's a software patch. I believe it's something you can do yourself with a USB thumb drive. Someone should be able to chime in with the site. If I find, will post back.
    Found site:
    https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

Edited for site URL.

Topzide , Feb 21, 2023
  3. sag2 TDR MEMBER

Sometimes they will lock up. Find the radio fuse location and if it does not want to start working by restarting, pulling the fuse should give it a hard reboot.

sag2 , Feb 21, 2023
  4. p-Bar

Yup right on Sag. If it's got a chip just reboot it. To many electronics in these new vehicles.

p-Bar , Feb 26, 2023
  5. Azbeachbum

My 2022 has done this many times. Dealer replaced radio and it still has fits.
    Try pressing BOTH power and tune buttons at same time and hold until radio shuts off. This will reboot the radio. It should clear up.

Azbeachbum , Feb 27, 2023