Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sticks

My 2002 got totaled out in a hail storm and I have elected to take the insurance payout rather than buy back and repair.

I am going to return her to stock condition as much as I can, so all of the BOMBs are going up for sale;

Source Automotive complete twin turbo kit (includes top turbo and 3 piece manifold) Always cooled down to 325 before shutdown. These might have 10k miles on them.

Snow Performance Water Methanol Injection with 2 stage controller - Search this forum on this if you don't know. Works as advertised as proven by dyno runs and real world driving.

edge Comp and Edge EZ

US Gear D-Celerator down stream exhaust brake

Jammer 3 injectors

FASS fuel pumps (two filters, frame mounted 90gph model)

Isspro Boost, Pyro, Fuel Pressure

MAKE OFFER - Be realistic here. What are they worth to you. I have to pull all this stuff off, and I bill out at $60 an hour flat rate.

I'm tempted - ARP stud kit. I'll need to research this one to see if, 1 - they can be R&R (not torque to yield) and 2 - it's worth my time to pull them.

Sticks , May 20, 2017
  2. FCrowder

Did you sell the snow kit yet? If not how much and can you ship to fl. Thanks Francis

FCrowder , Jun 11, 2017
  3. Klu408

Where are you located? Interested in the turbo kit

Klu408 , Aug 12, 2017
  4. dieseldon02

Interested in the gauges.

dieseldon02 , Sep 2, 2017
  5. MSGTM2

Do you still have the FASS setup ?

MSGTM2 , Mar 21, 2018
  6. MSGTM2

I know your busy, but just interested in the FASS unit if you still have it