Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASchuerg

The color has me fuming . i purchased a 06 mega cag 3500 under this OTJ program was supposed to receive a added warranty on trans and dreive train of 4 yreas or 100K miles. that was in march still after numerouse returns to the dealer concerning it i was told that i would hear fromk crysler.

Well i did hear from them told me they never heard of the offer. even after i presented from their web site the offer. they have some problems that need looking after.

ASchuerg , Jun 8, 2006
  2. Task125

Never heard of that offer,who is it for? whats the link to it?

Task125 , Jun 8, 2006
  3. EErmert

Well, what did it cost, i mean, was it under the dealer's (lower) invoice, and what color did you pick?

Eric - '03 3500, SWB SRW SLT 6SPD QC STOCK WHITE LIMITED SLIP 4X4

EErmert , Jun 8, 2006
  4. MCrossley

I believe the on the job offer is for business link customers i may be mistaken... .

MCrossley , Jun 9, 2006
  5. ASchuerg

It is for anyone who own or uses the unit for business use>. Supposedly? however they don't seem to know anything about it even though they offer the program under their web-site.

ASchuerg , Jun 9, 2006
  6. byoslandry

Business Link Offer By Dodge

My dealer didn't even know about a $500 rebate on the new 06 exhaust brake if you were a Business Link customer.

I educated him real quick, showed it to him in his own literature and got my rebate on my 06 CTD.

Byron :)

Harvey, LA

byoslandry , Jun 9, 2006