1. LBTRS

Hello,

I'm making a speed run from Lewiston Idaho to Ogden Utah this weekend to pick up a dog and thought I would offer my services to transport/haul if anyone needs anything delivered/picked up along this route. (Lewiston, Boise, Twin Falls, Ogden). As long as it fits in the back of my long box (with canopy) I'm up for it (has to be legal of course :) ). I'm leaving on Saturday morning and returning Monday. Email if interested.

LBTRS , Sep 6, 2001
  2. Steve Campbell

Ray, I don't need anything hauled, but honk when you go by.

Steve Campbell , Sep 6, 2001
  3. LBTRS

Will do!

Steve,

I'll be passing your place between 9-10am saturday morning. I'll honk when we go by, look for the big green beast.

LBTRS , Sep 6, 2001
  4. Steve Campbell

So how was the trip and the new dog?

Steve Campbell , Sep 10, 2001
  5. LBTRS

trip was fast, dog is fine

Hello Steve,

Was a quick trip but enjoyable, the Ogden area is very nice. I'll have to go back when I have more time. Is that your place with the wood sign on the highway that says "Campbell"? Looked like some shops but didn't see a house (did see a white ford, what's up with that? ;) ). I stopped twice at the Sinclair gas station in New Meadows hopping to see you in town but I didn't see any driftwood trucks go by. Beautiful area, would be a nice place to live if a guy could make a living there.

LBTRS , Sep 10, 2001