Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LHirshman

I know this is not the correct place to post this. I want to post ad add to sell my truck, it states I don't have sufficient privileges to post there. Who do I speak/email about this?

LHirshman , May 6, 2022
  2. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Is your membership up to date?

Topzide , May 6, 2022
  3. LHirshman

Would I be able to log in if it is not up to date?

LHirshman , May 7, 2022
  4. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Never know, tech is strange with what it does!

Topzide , May 7, 2022
  5. BigPapa TDR MEMBER

Yes, you don’t have to be a member to be on the forum.

BigPapa , May 7, 2022
    Ozymandias and AH64ID like this.
  6. Topzide TDR MEMBER

Thanks @Big Papa.

Topzide , May 7, 2022
  7. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Is there away to check your membership if its active? I was looking on Genos and TDR on my acc pages and didn't see anything stand out to me.

Darkbloodmon , May 8, 2022
  8. Topzide TDR MEMBER

@Darkbloodmon, Yes, go to home page, subscription status, will say how many issues of TDR to be mailed. If there are TDR magazines to be mailed, subscription is active. Hope that this may clear up any confusion on the issue.

Topzide , May 8, 2022
    Darkbloodmon likes this.
  9. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Found it thanks, on the page though It just has my username, every other field is blank. I've been subscribed since 21'. I've got four TDR issues two for 21' and 22'. Do you have to subscribe from TDR's side or Genos garage? Last time I did it though Geno's. On TDR's side its not recognizing my account info I use for Geno's.

Darkbloodmon , May 8, 2022
  10. Topzide TDR MEMBER

I did join and renew from TDR side. Didn't have any issues with either time. Tech can be finagy!

Topzide , May 8, 2022
  11. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

I always do it thru TDR.

When you post it will say TDR Member under your username if you’re an active member.

AH64ID , May 9, 2022
    Darkbloodmon likes this.
  12. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

I haven't seen that at all since I got it through Genos, I thought there was maybe an account setting for it. But i'll give them a call about it later this week.

For reference do you use your TDR login information for the subscription account fields? I was trying mine and it essentially said no accounts were under that email address.

Darkbloodmon , May 9, 2022
  13. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

With the renew feature on the TDR page it just asks for my email and I presume that’s how it links them.

AH64ID , May 10, 2022