1. KyleHart

Cold weather destroyed battery, after getting replacemnt battery notice trans not shifting then noticed no boost pressure and no power. I presume turbo is failed. How do i Verify? 2006 Ram 2500 350k trouble free miles! Last 5k miles replaced fuel injectors BBD stg 1.1, replaced lift pump smarty. If it is turbo what is best quality turbo not willing to sacrifice much reliability for performance.
    Regards,
    Kyle Hart Central Arkansas

KyleHart , Dec 27, 2022
  2. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Welcome to the forums,

Lets try breaking this up to isolate the issues.

You replaced the batteries because they were dead.

You don't have power (engine) and the transmission isn't shifting.

You have a tuner on the truck (not my area of expertise), did the dead batteries affect the tuning hardware/software or cause a malfunction since the ECU lost power?

Is the check engine light on? Have you read any codes?

Darkbloodmon , Dec 27, 2022
  3. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

No it is definitely not the Turbo.
    To spin the Turbo you need fuel, what yours is apparently lacking because no smoke there is.

Ozymandias , Dec 28, 2022
  4. KyleHart

I replaced batteries because one was not holding a charge and was tested bad. Yes check engin light is on checked codes P0237 P0107 P0037. Replaced MAP sensor on intake cleared codes test drove still no boost. code P00237 returned. and only this code. I believe the transmission not shifting as a result of RPMs not an issue unrelated. As far as no fuel not sure what is meant by that truck runs and drives. Clearly is getting fuel.

KyleHart , Jan 2, 2023