Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ltngdrvr

Just a cheap self contained air horn from WOLO...

Ltngdrvr , Jul 29, 2021
  2. Wiredawg

I have an old pair of Hadley's chrome (1999 timeframe) air horns tied into my on-board Viair on my 5500. Have the horns aimed down inside the front bumper. Might need a new solenoid valve to operate the horns... or maybe spray some silicon spray into it so maybe refresh the seal. Also, installing some working man black hadley's in my motorhome. Just got the hadley tank and air compressor on it, since the genset runs an onboard Craftsman 110VAC compressor. Should finish it tomorrow.

Great to be heard ain't it, since folks texting need to be woke up!

Wiredawg , Jul 30, 2021
    promisedland and Rob S like this.
  3. Ltngdrvr

It was fairly cheap air horn, $36, and was an easy swap from the old one, mounted in the same spot as the old compressor, same wiring, made it a no brainer to do.

Ltngdrvr , Jul 30, 2021
    Wiredawg likes this.
  4. Wiredawg

I could tell... I have two sets of air horns, the 1999 set has been on three trucks. I bought another set to install on my 2009 4500, but the under heat from the EGR fried the compressor... melted parts in the air pressure gauge. My niece wants me to install train horns in her 2003 Ram 2500 4x4 QC, SB... I might post pics of it is she ever takes time to do it.

Wiredawg , Jul 30, 2021