Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphonse

I need the wiring diagrams for a 2016 2500 Crew. Got a couple of electrical projects that I need to get done, one simple and one complicated.

Can anyone give me advice on how to acquire the wiring diagrams?

Alphonse , Oct 29, 2015
  2. mpaulson

Do you have the 5 switches on the dash for accessories? Of this is what you are after the wiring diagrams for you can find them here. You can find others here as well and lots of other good stuff.

http://www.rambodybuilder.com/year.pdf

mpaulson , Oct 29, 2015
  3. Alphonse

No, I have a 2016 Laramie and unfortunately there are no spare Aux switches.

Alphonse , Oct 29, 2015
  4. Ozymandias TDR MEMBER

Go for www.techauthority.com with your VIN, pay 35$ for a 3 day Access, Download everything you need and do the Job.
    Or wait a couple of days till the new TDR Magazin arrives, there's an article in it from Robert how to do this.

Ozymandias , Oct 29, 2015
  5. Alphonse

Ozy - I took a look and am very interested in this.

Thanks,
    Alan

Alphonse , Oct 30, 2015