1. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Catching up on stuff this morning, figured it was a good diversion to create a new signature for my e-mail.....

Whad da ya think????? I really kinda' like it and feel very creative........:D

Signature.jpg #ad

Signature.jpg #ad

mwilson , May 10, 2015
  2. GCroyle

Snow still on the ground or you hunkered down for that tropical storm heading up the coast?

Maybe:
    Director of Operations with Parts
    Director of Electrical Parts, try this one.
    Director of Parts, Gasket Expert. No turn it over.
    Director of Parts, Pressurized. Oops, sorry bout that one.
    Director of Parts, Exhaust. Nope, wasn't me.

Got it all of the above, printed on both sides of the card.

GCroyle , May 10, 2015
  3. mwilson TDR MEMBER

It really should read like this.....

"When no one in the company can figure out what to do with (fill in the blank) give it to Mike..."

"Always the loser in a game of company Hot Potato..."

"The buck stops here..."

I haven't even checked the weather, too busy to look. I do have two snowbanks that refuse to melt and the frost is still coming out of my road in places.

mwilson , May 10, 2015
  4. mwilson TDR MEMBER

I should get a little hate from the Daimler / Detroit Diesel folk with that big Cummins logo........just sayin'...:D

mwilson , May 10, 2015
  5. crispyboy

Mike,
    Where did you get the graphic on the bottom - my co-workers are wondering why I'm laughing so hard. I'd like to get a copy to send to friends who have those brands of trucks.

crispyboy , May 13, 2015
  6. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Send me an e-mail and I will reply with the graphic attached. It is .png format so you should be able to work with it.

-- email address removed --

Just put TDR or something in the subject line.

That's one of the best ones I have ever seen........:D

Mike.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    mwilson , May 13, 2015
  7. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

Seems legit...now to see what the wife has to say about it.

AH64ID , May 13, 2015
  8. HPSimpson TDR MEMBER

Are you the former Director of Parts for Freightliner, somebody going to see that bottom one, and ear's will be ringing!

HPSimpson , May 13, 2015
  9. mwilson TDR MEMBER

I did it for the company president's benefit, he runs Fords........we are constantly at each other on the Ford vs. Ram thing....

He liked it but assumed that I would use discretion when needed. I assured him that it would only be used for people that would not mind, I can turn it on and off at will.

I told him that it made me feel better to see that he actually did read my e-mails top to bottom........:D

I used this one yesterday.....

Sticker 10.jpg #ad

mwilson , May 13, 2015
  10. HPSimpson TDR MEMBER

That's great your boss understand the benefit of knowledge person, I bought Ram trucks for are operation in Houston, after years of the problem Ford trucks engines, and Boss if you buy Rams I will give you the axle. I bought the Rams and after couple of months nothing has been said, are maintenance cost has dropped 50%. Go figure the savings on Rams verse the Ford engines.

HPSimpson , May 13, 2015
  11. mwilson TDR MEMBER

This is an excellent place to work, we get a lot done but have some fun while doing so.....

mwilson , May 13, 2015