Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanB

Just had to gloat a little. ;) I'm having the power steps installed today as well as the Isspro gauge kit from Diesel Manor. I'm putting the egt on the A-pillar using the SRT-10 kit and the boost and trans temp overhead in a 2-gauge pod. I dropped the truck off this morning and was hoping to pick it up this afternoon, but they were just barely getting finished and wanted to test drive it to make sure everything was okay before I picked it up. Therefore, I'll pick it up at noon Wednesday. The wait is killing me! I'm charging up my battery for my camera as we speak so there will be pics gallore! Oo.

JordanB , Oct 10, 2006
  2. Jaysyl

I just had my power steps installed today. I love them. So does the wife and kids.

Jaysyl , Oct 11, 2006