Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bromiley99

I’ve been looking for a long time, read what info I could find about different machines. I’m considering the Robinair 34788NI, just wondering if anyone has experience with this one or others, positive or negative?

Bromiley99 , Jul 10, 2020
  2. BigPapa TDR MEMBER

We have six Robinair machines at the shop. Not sure on the model numbers. Three of them are brand new. They perform well and I can’t say that we’ve ever had a problem with any of them. Our rep comes regularly and maintenances them. I can get model numbers Monday.

BigPapa , Jul 10, 2020
    Tuesdak likes this.
  3. Wayne M.

I’m like BigPapa. Nothing but Robinair and they work great. One of them we have in different garages and they’re all excellent, and at least 10 years old. We do our own maintenance.

Wayne M. , Jul 10, 2020
    BigPapa and Tuesdak like this.
  4. Tuesdak

X3 on Robinair being good stuff. I have an old R12 R134a recovery recharge unit of theirs. I even use a gauge set from them. Plenty worse stuff out there for sure.

Tuesdak , Jul 11, 2020
    BigPapa likes this.
  5. HPSimpson TDR MEMBER

We have several units at work R12, R134a, several older units in back of the shop the Robinair units are real good machines, never any problems.;)

HPSimpson , Jul 11, 2020
  6. Bromiley99

Thanks guys, I went ahead and ordered that unit. Found a decent deal and just couldn’t say no!!

Bromiley99 , Jul 11, 2020
  7. JR

That's a serious machine for personal use! Is this going to be used in a shop?

8. Bromiley99

No, we have lots of farm equipment and trucks that can’t exactly got to the local auto shop to get an A/C charge. We have had a mobile mechanic do it for years, but lately he’s been unreliable. Honestly we have enough equipment to justify the machine should have bought one a long time ago.

Bromiley99 , Jul 11, 2020
    JR likes this.