Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorenz

http://LORENZindustries.com/

It was time for a refresh after 13 years.

We've come full circle back to the Dodge side of things. A couple years of racing with Kawasaki Team Green, a couple years as Pro-Photogs for Lucas Oil Short Course, some Magazine Spreads, and a ton of fun was had. I'm relaunching our Dodge Suspension site today.

The site has been in the wild for a couple of years in a beta version, and for the guys who already ordered their suspensions from it, and kept the secret web links under your hats while it was only 90% polished... I thank you.

We've partnered with Fox, and carry them exclusively. Those boys helped us tremendously with my Kawi Race Program, and we've created a wonderful relationship over the years. They have 3 different valving profiles exclusive to us for the Dodge.

Eibach Springs have been on board with us for many years, and we're including their Dodge Plush Ride IR Coul in every one of the Systems. We still have 3 other coils to choose from, but, Eibach makes the best Dodge Coil hands down, and I'm including thier premium IR coil in the Systems.

The guys at DynaTrac are allowing us to swing a deal on their Ball Joints when you plop them in the shopping cart with any one of our Suspension Systems.

All in all, it's a good day on this side of the fence. Browse around, there's a ton of entertainment in there with the Blog, the LORENZracingDivision / Kawi partnership, the Short Course Racing imagery and the images of the fantastic trips we've had in both vehicles all over the western USA.

View attachment 94951

View attachment 94950

image.jpg #ad

image.jpg #ad

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Lorenz , Mar 14, 2016
  2. ENafziger

Hey Sean, Good to hear from you again. Is this site live? I'm not able to pull it up...

...and nevermind...it came up!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    ENafziger , Mar 23, 2016
  3. Lorenz

Lorenz , Mar 23, 2016
  4. Wayne M.

That's a nice site great graphics and layout.

I hope to get a plush 2" system some day. The fox shox are interesting.

I find the nomenclature a bit confusing. Where it's 2.0 on everything, does that mean version? Like V2.0? If you're looking for a 2" leveling kit, that can be confusing.

Wayne M. , Mar 23, 2016
  5. Lorenz

2.0 refers to the 2.0 Fox shocks. We have Fox 2.5's and 3.0's out in the wild, but 2.0's seem to be the biggest sellers. I hate loading the site up with stuff just to have more stuff. Simple is best at this point in the game. I even discontinued the multiple rear leaf options and now offer (1) Plush Ride Rear leaf.

Lorenz , Mar 23, 2016
  6. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

So you are using only the aluminum body Fox shocks?

AEdelheit , Mar 24, 2016
  7. Lorenz

I have 2.5 adjustable and non adjustable Fox's in stock, these are not aluminum bodied, but, the 2.0's are what I'm market in the web.

What are you reshopoing for AEDelheit?

Lorenz , Mar 24, 2016
  8. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

Oh no re shopping here, had your stuff before but we wont go down that road.

I was just curious if you were using all the aluminum body shocks as thats what was pictured on your site or also doing steel body.

AEdelheit , Mar 24, 2016