Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RussJ

Has anyone shopped here?Discount Tires 2Go Are they reputable? Worth doing business with? Any thoughts? I like the free shipping. Any other good sites for STT's?

RussJ , Jun 16, 2007
  2. dclassens

I have those tires on my truck. Like the looks and performance. They are a little loud for my taste but to each his own.

Dave

dclassens , Jun 16, 2007
  3. RussJ

The STT's look awesome, but I am still trying to decide between them and the ST's. It's the difference between good looks and practicality. I've previously owned ST's and liked them, so I know they're good, but... !

RussJ , Jun 17, 2007
  4. woodsrat

If you go off road or in the snow, the STT's are great. I ran the ST's for the first two sets on my truck then went to the STT's milage wise they are about the same if you rotate them. And they look great to boot.

woodsrat , Jun 17, 2007
  5. Hammer TDR MEMBER

I run the STT's in 285/75/R16 on my 98 12v. I really like the way they handle and ride. I have over 20,000 miles on them and show no signs of erratic wear or other problems at all. I do rotate them and have them rebalanced every 2nd service at the shop who mounted them for me. For the price they charge I can not get my jack and tools out that cheap.

I had a set of the ST's first and loved them also. They had 65,000 miles on them when they were removed and still had about one summer left if you needed to push them. I had them taken off for a different look for show season.

Some like Coopers,Some do not,Myself,I would reccomend them to anyone... Andy

Here is a shoit of mine at the recent Buck Motorsports Park Show-N-Shine with them on.

Hammer , Jun 17, 2007
  6. wildmanben

I have them on mine and they suck on the snow. Deep snow they are good but when it finds the bottom or ice it spins out pretty easy... Other that that I love them! Works great for pulling.

wildmanben , Jun 17, 2007
  7. RussJ

I'm with you guys, I really like Coopers. But I am still trying to make my mind up between the ST's and the STT's. We get quite a bit of snow and crappy weather here so I don't know if the mud tire is the best bet. Even though they are clearly the better looking tire.

I must however refer back to my original question. Has anyone dealt with the site I mentioned above???

RussJ , Jun 17, 2007
  8. SKnapp

didn't deal with site, but i put these tires on also. got them from fleet farm. tires work great. i personally didn't want to spend the extra 20 /tire but fleet messed up and i was in a hurry so actually spent the money anyway. didn't get to use them on ice yet.

SKnapp , Jun 19, 2007