Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llotton

Does anyone have photos of the "Dynatrac" hubs alongside the "Dynaloc" hubs for comparisson as to length? Thanks Larry

llotton , Jan 15, 2009
  2. steved

I would guess they would save about an inch at most... but they are still going to protrude past the wheel.

steved , Jan 15, 2009
  3. AMcCormick

The "dynaloc" measure 5 and 1/4" from the wheel mounting surface. They are just barely inside 35 Toyo MT on stock wheels.

AMcCormick , Jan 15, 2009
  4. steved

I will try to remember to measure mine (standard warn hubs) tonight...

steved , Jan 16, 2009
  5. AMcCormick

I have photos of the whole project. I just dont know how to down size in order to upload. I measured from the wheel mounting surface of the rotor with wheel off.

AMcCormick , Jan 16, 2009
  6. steved

I would guess between 6-1/8" and 6-3/8" for the standard hubs... I did not remove the wheels, but they are steel wheels and I could see the hub mounting surface.

steved , Jan 16, 2009
  7. FWC

Dynatrac Free Wheeling Hubs

Installed hubs on my 2007. 5 6. 7l QC DRW 4WD 6 Speed 6months ago. Install was easy, Dynatrac excellent to work with. DRW install requires a spacer, so locking hub end is approx 1/2 inch inside hub cap(machined a hole in hub cap to access locking mechanism).

8. JAlderman

If you look through my pics you will see photos of both.

JAlderman , Jan 17, 2009
  9. llotton

Thank you one and all I saw what I needed to see. Larry

llotton , Jan 17, 2009