Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRG

Ok so been looking around and trying to get different options for a proper look and fit. I don't want to buy something and have to modify it. Period.

Who has personal experience with these items in terms of taking the dash out and doing the work. When it comes to an OEM has anyone done a used one?

I tried a Dashskin, don't like it, please NO CAP RECCOMENDATIONS

2. BigPapa TDR MEMBER

I know it's not a 3rd Gen, but I replaced the Dash Pad (the actual dash top, not a cover) with one from LMC Truck on my '98. No problems, no modifications necessary. Color matched well.

BigPapa , Mar 16, 2022
    Darkbloodmon likes this.
  3. JRG

I heard the LMC 2nd gen stuff fit well but maybe not the 3rd gens, hence the post.

Also, does anyone know who make them? I mean what company makes the LMC, what company makes the GENOS? Pretty sure Magneti Marelli makes the OE