Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigiron

I have a 93 and am looking at replacing the carpet. In searching for a replacement I have seen regular cabs and High Hump Diesel part numbers listed. Anyone else ever replaced the carpet and seen this? I just don't want to order one and not end up sending it back. I'm looking at regular cab two wheel drive manual trans. I have never heard of Dodge making two cabs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bigiron , Apr 27, 2014
  2. Shadrach

I know some earlier 1st gens had a big hump. The after market people tend to lump years together - like 81-93. I know the holes in the cowl are different gas to diesel but I believe the floor is the same. Don't forget that body style came out long before the CTD did. David

Shadrach , Apr 28, 2014
  3. DVolk

My experience with carpet kits they make them extra large so its a trim to fit then you specify 4x4 or 2x4 and the cabs will swap over

DVolk , Apr 29, 2014
  4. RSchwarzli TDR MEMBER

ACC Carpets now offers a diesel specific carpet. Just installed it last week and removed the "generic" version I got from them 2 years ago. It does seem to be a better fit on the trans tunnel. I cannot see where they did the material chance sitting the two carpets side by side, but it does fit better.

www.accmats.com

RSchwarzli , May 6, 2014