Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluebird TDR MEMBER

Installed LMC headlight relay harness, I'll take the Bluebird out tonight with a 25-minute ride each way. I'll report how it goes in a few days. Plug n play install, just secured wires & mounted relays onto/under left fender.
    Thanks to all that replied. Y'all know who ya are:D
    Patrick

Bluebird , Feb 8, 2015
  2. MMeier

Been a few days .......:confused:

MMeier , Feb 20, 2015
  3. Simplysmn

I use the same type harness but from E bay and Love them they plug and Play really nice plus I run H 4 headlight's in the crewcab .

Simplysmn , Feb 20, 2015
  4. Bluebird TDR MEMBER

I saw a lot of folks read, but no replies till now. The headlight harness from LMC has kept switch cool. Lights appear brighter. I put the wire loom about 1.5" away from the grill on top, secured with small upside-down U-clamps using existing grill Phillips-head screws. New relays secured and insulated in existing holes inside the left fender by the battery. Too bad she cooked 3-switches and melted a hole in the plug, but the plug was good enough to re-use.

Blessings y'all, Patrick

Bluebird , Feb 21, 2015
  5. CircleS

Just saw this thread, but to echo Bluebird I also am pleased with the harness and relays from LMC. When coupled with new headlights, I definitely see better and further now. I recommend them.

CircleS , Apr 23, 2015