Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RWherley TDR MEMBER

Has any one tried any of the body parts from LMC? I'm kind of in need of doors but would like to get some idea of fit and quality before i buy any thing

RWherley , Dec 14, 2016
  2. jgillott TDR MEMBER

In my experience, they are nothing special. Just basic generic panels. I installed fenders on a Chevy for a guy that came from LMC and they had the same lightweight feel and fitment issues that typical generic panels have. They are certainly not OEM quality. Not bad necessarily, but not OEM.

jgillott , Dec 14, 2016
  3. Bob Beauchaine

I put a drivers side door on my '93 about 10 years ago and it is still going strong. It was made in Tiawan and is still has no issues. That was before LMC started selling Dodge parts. I may have to put one on the pass. side next year. It will be a toss up if I can repair it or not but I would probably go with LMC if I replace it.

Bob

Bob Beauchaine , Dec 16, 2016
  4. Simplysmn

there is a guy in ILL. that was selling 6 door's for 50 or 60 each and he's a dodge NUT has a bunch of stuff . Also some guy out of NY that just pop'd up with NOS stuff

Simplysmn , Dec 17, 2016
  5. RWherley TDR MEMBER

Thanks for the input guys, Simplysmn any contact info for the guys you spoke of?

RWherley , Dec 19, 2016
  6. Simplysmn

It's On Facebook let me see if I can get contact info for him .

Simplysmn , Dec 19, 2016
  7. RWherley TDR MEMBER

Thanks, I dont use the book face

RWherley , Dec 19, 2016
  8. Simplysmn

Well Guess he doesn't either .I think he got Booted because he's no longer around .I will keep on the Hunt .

Simplysmn , Dec 21, 2016