Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allen1276

ok guys here is my problem, i have a 2016 3500 ram dually with the 6.7 cummins and asian trans with 14000 miles on it. at 6000 i had the tires balanced because i would get a rough ride vibration at times and at times it would ride smooth. the tires was out of balance but that did not fix the problem. at 12000 i had the tires balanced again but still have the issue. i have noticed a 5 to 6 psi difference between the tires while under a load and not under a load so im thinking that the pressure difference could be doing the rough ride part so i bought the crossfire 65psi for my tires to keep the pressure the same at all times. what a great ideal right. good concept. here is where the problem comes in. the crossfire cannot be used with rubber valve stem, i went to dodge and was told that is the only stem(rubber) that they have for my truck and nothing else will cross over because of the TPMS
    has anyone else run into this problem? if so how did you find a fix? i have steel wheels and do not want to eliminate the tpms. thanks

allen1276 , Mar 28, 2016