Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithSmith

Over the course of the last few months the 3 light bulbs behind my HVAC controls have all burnt out (2007 3500 Mega Cab). I pulled off the panel and it turns out that they are tiny little bulbs with a plastic base that clips into a printed circuit board. The Dodge dealer in town told me they don't sell the individual bulbs.

Does anyone know where I could possibly get these?

Thanks,

Keith

KeithSmith , Aug 4, 2009
  2. rbattelle TDR MEMBER

According to my 2003 parts manual the bulb (and socket) is part number 5013815AA. I'd call the dealer and ask if they have that part, or if it's been superseded. I'm assuming they're still using the same HVAC control panel from 2003, but I could be mistaken.

Ryan

rbattelle , Aug 4, 2009
  3. KeithSmith

I looked at a picture of an '03 and they look they same. I will go to the dealer tomorrow with that number.

Thanks for the reply,

Keith

KeithSmith , Aug 4, 2009
  4. mwilson TDR MEMBER

Just bought 3 of them last week for the '06 and that part number is still good.

5013815-AA.

mwilson , Aug 5, 2009
  5. KeithSmith

Yup, that's the right part number. Got them in today and they work great. Thanks guys.

KeithSmith , Aug 6, 2009