Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLang

JLang , Sep 29, 2008
  2. HBarlow

If it is available at Dodge dealer parts departments try this:

Save Big @ Mopar4Less.com!! - Full Line Of Mopar Parts -

Call their internet parts department and ask for my favorite parts person, "K". She has treated me very well for two or three years. Always accurate and timely and the prices are always better than I've found other places.

If the system doesn't accept toll free calls from Finland just send an e-mail to "K". Tell her you got the info here on TDR. She will reply.

If it is not available from Dodge I can only guess . . . try a search under Espar.

HBarlow , Sep 29, 2008
  3. jelag

We tried to become a distributor for Espar, and found they really didn't much care for aftermarket sales... they were big on sales to the OEM at the factory when the truck is built, and into the truck dealer market but just didn't seem to want to help in the aftermarket.....

After 2 or 3 months trying to deal with them we finally pitched out all the stuff we'd gathered up... the other brand, can't think of them now, wouldn't let us sell their product across the counter, we had to send 2 tech's to a weeks training and all we could do is sell with installation and repair... .

jelag , Sep 29, 2008
  4. The patriot

Webasto?:eek:

The patriot , Sep 29, 2008
  5. AKaiser

I priced one from a OTR truck dealer about 5 years ago for $800 ish. Look on their website, google if you have to.

AKaiser , Oct 3, 2008
  6. ROrr

i have recently got hold a HYDRONIC 5. with what i guess is a standard installation kit.

installing the unit underneath to the frame rail dose not appeal to me, gravel roads, salt, heavy snow, ect. any comments? to experience with it mounted there

searching found a "kit" from espar, that includes a frame bracket to accompany the "saddle bracket" to install it on driver side by the brake line supports ,, see link
    same for 12v and 24v

http://www.espar.com/tech_manuals/P...Ram/HYDRONIC 4 Dodge Ram 12-valve (Nov98).pdf
    http://www.espar.com/tech_manuals/P...Ram/HYDRONIC 4 Dodge Ram 24-valve (Feb00).pdf

so seeing it being hosted on Espar site i contacted and not available any more. truck is to old is the excuse "no comment"

is there any one out there that has used this bracket?
    some one out there that sells this mount?

or any other ideas to keep the unit better protected

ROrr , Oct 14, 2008