Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joelbeal

I am looking for true LED headlights for my 2006. Not HID, real LED's providing light and not decoration. I can't seem to find any. Ideas, anyone?

Joelbeal , Dec 18, 2013
  2. buzzinghalfdozen24

I would be curious to see the replies on this thread, I hate the factory dodge lighting. Seems to me dodge lights are nowhere near bright enough. I feel bad passing a smart car going 30mph in the blowing snow and getting next to them their lights are 4 times brighter than mine. haha

buzzinghalfdozen24 , Dec 22, 2013
  3. AEdelheit TDR MEMBER

Lifetime LED makes a kit and they are coming out with a resistor setup to be plug and play with the Dodge can bus in the next few weeks

AEdelheit , Dec 22, 2013
  4. CKelley1

trucklite has them, you will have to make your own mount. for your 06 I can help you wire it up without all of the resistor bs. I am going to look at the lifetime site aed mentioned, it took me three days to make the mount for the first hid one and by the time I was asked to help with the led I did it in two days and looks better. I did not keep pix of his but here is pix of one of my 06's hid and while I was at it I removed the backup lights, fog lights and headlights to separate switches. now I can run any combination I want
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018
    CKelley1 , Dec 22, 2013
  5. CKelley1

CKelley1 , Dec 22, 2013
  6. p-Bar