Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robpacific

Howdy Guys,

I did some research and thought the Bully Dog GT Diesel Tuner would be a good piece to mate with my 2013 3500 6.7 Ram.

After some hiccups getting it installed (a laborious process compared to what I am used to on other cars), I have come to the following roadblocks:
    1. It does not pull a signal for the Aisin trans temp even though my HUD clearly registers one.
    2. When the CSR helped me install it, she said "This is going to cause a check engine light. We are working on it." I think it's been about a month and no word on the fix for this TPS Checksum error that disables my remote start and flashes all sorts of fun lights on the dash.

Their customer service, while polite, has not been particularly helpful in terms of an indifferent, "maybe it will get fixed some day" kind of attitude. Did I buy the wrong unit? Is this a common issue? What is the right unit? I am looking for mileage and performance improvements, not looking to delete hardware, tow roughly 10k pounds, would like to monitor temps for piece of mind.

Thanks,
    Rob

Robpacific , Jun 12, 2018