Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMOTHY LEADLEY

My 2022 Ram 3500 SRW when turned off, the center display with the "push brake to start" icon is still on. It stays on even when the doors are locked. All other features on the display go off, ie the mileage after about 15 seconds. Is there something in the touch screen control system I need to change?

TIMOTHY LEADLEY , Dec 15, 2022
  2. lpennock

How long have you waited for it to go out? I've seen things on my 18 take up to a couple minutes to fully shut off.

lpennock , Dec 15, 2022
  3. TIMOTHY LEADLEY

It was still on this morning after the truck was off 7 hours. It just started doing this within the last couple days

TIMOTHY LEADLEY , Dec 15, 2022
  4. lpennock

How old are your batteries? These trucks will start doing weird things if the batteries are going out.

You might also try disconnecting the batteries for 15m. A lot of times that clears up electrical gremlins.

lpennock , Dec 15, 2022
  5. AH64ID TDR MEMBER

Is there a 2nd key fob in the truck? That display pops up when the truck senses a keyfob inside the vehicle.

AH64ID , Dec 15, 2022
  6. Turbo Terry

Yes when my wife and I were traveling I gave her the spare key which she kept in her purse it would do that also

Turbo Terry , Dec 15, 2022