Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NIsaacs

Tractor comes with 400CX self leveling loader, skid steer attach, new CNH 5/8's yd bucket, new CID 3k rated 42" forks, new tires, new fiberglass canopy, new battery, new headlight assembly and new self leveling arms and pins.

Tractor is hydrostatic drive w/3 ranges, 48 hp turbo diesel, 3371 hrs, one rear remote. Overall, this tractor is in great shape, everything works as it should.

Grader blade is not part of the sale. Call Nick @ 928-536-5176 5am-5pm daily, Snowflake, Arizona.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

NIsaacs , Jan 2, 2024
  2. NIsaacs

*Sold*

NIsaacs , Jan 6, 2024
    AH64ID likes this.
  3. petersonj TDR MEMBER

@NIsaacs , if you don't mind divulging the information, what did it sell for. I am helping my neighbor to try and purchase a 4300 (1998-2001 32 hp} 12 spd forward / reverse with synchro reverser.

Just wondering if it is a buyer's or seller's market. Also, do you think that the EPA mandated exhaust after-treatment (over 25 hp) has inflated the price of comparable horse power used tractors?

I understand if you want to keep the information private. My neighbor is interested in one particular tractor, but he is uncertain where to start with an offer.

By the way, a very nice looking tractor that you just sold - especially for the hours logged.

- John

Last edited: Jan 7, 2024
    petersonj , Jan 6, 2024
  4. bcbender TDR MEMBER

FWIW.. I have a JD 2032R / 32Hp and its has tier 4 dsl with DPF... been pretty good so far, its 6y old. ( I did capitalize on 0% interest and its nice not to have to work on it to use it)

Tractor prices are crazy with inflation now, I could not touch mine today as they are almost 2x what I paid, all tractors are high, When I was shopping (2017) used were not much less than new in compact tractor segments, I bought new then because the cost of used was the same; then I had to factor in what unknowns (maintenance wise) I would / could encounter.

Good luck hunting.

bcbender , Jan 7, 2024
    promisedland likes this.
  5. petersonj TDR MEMBER

@bcbender . thank you for the information. The used tractors are definitely expensive.

- John

petersonj , Jan 7, 2024
  6. NIsaacs

$16K. I am not a good seller or buyer so I am not a good one for advice. Too many variables, check Tractor House for pricing. Private sales will be less than dealers. I bought it 5 years ago for $17.5 plus $2k shipping.

The buyer came with a mechanic and an equipment operator and proceeded to pick it apart. Never once gave it any compliment for all the upgrades. I do realize they rarely add much value, but geez.

I am in the market for a newer/bigger wheel loader, so I needed to sell it. It was always the wrong rig for the job, too small and light.

NIsaacs , Jan 7, 2024
    bcbender likes this.
  7. petersonj TDR MEMBER

@NIsaacs , thank you for your input. That certainly looked well kept for a an almost 3400 hour tractor and did deserve some compliments. Hopefully, you got enough work out the tractor to make up for your improvements and the difference in the buying and the selling amount.

I will check out Tractor House.

Thanks again,

- John

petersonj , Jan 7, 2024
  8. bcbender TDR MEMBER

I resemble that... That was a lot of tractor for the price.

bcbender , Jan 8, 2024
    NIsaacs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.