1. lorirobert TDR MEMBER

Any one using the Mor/Ryde pin box with the rubber springs? Any input would be helpful. thanks Robert

lorirobert , May 3, 2007
  2. Hoefler

Contact TDR member Clem, he has had one for awhile on his 5ver and really likes it.

Hoefler , May 3, 2007
  3. JMartynowski

Yep, I have one on my Jayco Recon.
    Wouldnt have a trailer without one again!
    The Recon is 40ft and over the scales last trip was 16,707 pounds.

The MorRyde almost eliminates all the chucking.

Well worth the money!

JMartynowski , May 3, 2007
  4. jjordan1

We got Mor\Ride on our 2005 Carriage Cameo 35`. Also got the set up on the extended hitch pin. Really like the ride!

jjordan1 , May 3, 2007
  5. jelag

I have 3 trailers with the Dexter style rubber mounted torsion bar axles..... I like these axles for several reasons... . they tow better... . turn better, back better, and don't wear out like the spring style axle does... in that we don't have to replace shackles bushings and pins... .

I've put 2 or 3 sets of bushings and pins in my 5er travel trailer... . and it doesn't have near the mileage of the work trailers..... and my travel trailer really crabs when you back it up in a tight turn... . If my next travel trailer doesn't have these axles we are going to put them on.....

Hope this helps... .

jelag , May 3, 2007
  6. PKnoerzer

I added th rubber pin box and R/E suspension to our trailer and it really cut out the chucking we felt on rough roads.

PKnoerzer , May 7, 2007