Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WBraico

Just got my glass replacement glass seat covers seat covers from Geno's for my 07 and the 2 seats went fine. The center console is frustrating, there's no identifying marks other than "Made in Mexico" on the two halves and no instructions. I've tried fitting them both ways and seems either way either interferes with the catch on the bottom cushion or covers the lid mechanism? I do have the Geno's plastic cup holder, but they said it should still fit. My second Gen had the same cup holder I just used a different brand and it fit fine. Has anyone else struggled with a similar issue fitting these?
    Thanks

View attachment 128972

20210703_100634.jpg

20210703_100555.jpg

WBraico , Jul 3, 2021
  2. SSage

Thats interesting, I would guess the bottom compartment would work fine. I was thinking about those seat covers over my worn leather interior. The top lid latch will need more washers to shim it down, I know there is no way mine would latch with a cover on. It barely works with the cup holder thing now using the two supplied washers.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    SSage , Jul 3, 2021
    WBraico likes this.
  3. WBraico

Yupp I put the 2 supplied washers and it barely catches, can't go more and still have threads to screw into. I'll give covercraft or Geno's a call this week to see what they advise.

WBraico , Jul 4, 2021