Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Long shot but I wanted to drop these pictures and see if anyone could identify the brand/mfg.

cab lights came with the truck when I got it, I replaced a few bulbs when I first got it but they are rather delicate for their age as seen by the one with duct-tape sealing the shattered lens screw hole.

I'd like to keep it simple and replace with the same ones if possible (I like the style) since the hole spacing seems to be a bit longer than the more modern standard cab lights, drilling new holes is something I'd like to avoid.
    Cab lights.jpg #ad

Next is a bumper I saw on market place attached to a clean 6 speed truck in Texas. I asked the seller but he said it was on there when he bought it and has no idea the make. Its a full lower chin, couldn't find out if it had fog light provisions, but what stood out most was the length on the deck and the fold out service platform which can be stood on. I really like this bumper, looks sturdy enough to throw its weight around and not buckle the mounts.

service platform front bumper. .png #ad

SPFB 2.png #ad

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darkbloodmon , Nov 15, 2021
  2. NIsaacs

NIsaacs , Nov 16, 2021
    Darkbloodmon likes this.
  3. Darkbloodmon TDR MEMBER

Darkbloodmon , Nov 16, 2021
    NIsaacs likes this.