Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The patriot

I sell AR parts. I specialize in hand built upper receivers.

If you want something please don't hesitate to ask.

I do NOT have an FFL, I cannot sell lower receivers. Every part except the lower.

My email is shooter7. 62mm-at-juno-dot-com

PLEASE put something in the subject or I will not open it.

Thanks

The patriot , Dec 29, 2011
  2. WDixon27

i have a stripped upper and lower and need everything else, wadda ya got to do a legal length m4 in 5. 56, and or . 50 beowulf?

WDixon27 , Dec 29, 2011
  3. The patriot

A barrel can run anywhere from $150 to $450.
    Depends on what you want it for.
    Do you want a plinker, or a match grade gun?
    If you can be a little more specific, we can get a better $$$ idea on what your looking at.
    A $150 barrel is a production piece that may shoot 1" 100 yd groups, but expect 2-2. 5" groups with decent ammo. Theyre NOT chrome lined. 16"
    ESS Solutions, LLC - Home

Daniel Defense makes a good button rifled barrel that's chrome lined. It runs just under $200. It may be a little more accurate than the $150 barrel, but will out last the 150 barrel by about 2x's. 16" This is a good barrel for the $$$.
    https://danieldefense.com/cold-hamm...mm-carbine-1-9-twist-cut-barrel-stripped.html

Daniel defense also makes cold hammer forged barrels. Theyre almost +$100 more than the $200 DD barrel.
    https://danieldefense.com/cold-hamm...ls/16-5-56mm-carbine-chf-barrel-stripped.html

For $325 there's the Centurion arms cold hammer forged barrel. It's made from a M249 machine gun blank. It uses a stronger steel made for the abuse of the fully automatic 249 machine gun. It's more accurate then the 2 above barrels, will last 3X longer than the $200 barrel. You can run it hot and hard and it will live a long life. Some say it's comparable to a Noveske. They cost $400++ This is a 16" barrel. I have one and I have a Daniel defense m4. I like the Centurion better.
    Hammer Forged Barrel

$350 you can get a Walther barrel. Good quality. If youre a good (expert classified) shooter, this will shoot as good as you can. this is a 20" barrel
    Lothar Walther

A 16" walther is cheaper, but wont be as accurate as the 20". This is a match quality barrel.
    Lothar Walther

$400-$425 Krieger. Match quality, cut rifled barrel. Many say it's the BEST! I dont think they make 16" barrels. This is a 20".
    Lothar Walther

$425 I can get a mk12 barrel. This is the barrel that is used in the USGI Mk12 rifle. Not a clone, THE actual same barrel made on the same machines by the same people. It's 18" and is match quality. I can get 16" for the same price.
    MK12 Barrel
    A quality bolt carrier group is about $125
    An upper is about $90-100
    Gas tube & roll pin... . $15.
    Gas block/front sight..... $30~ish. Depends on what you want. Adjustable gas block, standard? Badger (mk12) etc. etc.
    Flash hider $ crush washer... $6
    Carry handle/rear sight $50~ish
    I dont think I forgot anything.
    Some prices WILL go up soon, no matter who you buy from.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2018
  4. The patriot

Forgot:
    Lower parts kit. About $60
    Rock River Arms: RRA Lower Receiver Parts Kits
    If you want a 2stage match trigger add about $55 to that.

Buttstock, buffer spring and weight. $65~ish
    Rock River Arms: RRA Tactical CAR Stock

Some of these prices I can hold forever. If something is on a "special" I'll pass some savings to you.

If you dont care about a name brand on the lower parts, I can get some really nice stuff pretty cheap. I can get a lower parts kit and stock with a mil spec buffer fro around $100.
    All these prices are for the collapsible stock, which I assume is legal in your state. I feel comfortable using these parts on my rifles. I believe theyre made by FN due to the quality.

Oh, I did forget one thing before. Charging handle$15. :D
    Handguard. $30-$300.

A 50 Beowulf barrel and bolt will run about $260 shipped. Everything else is the same parts. This barrel is made by Liberty barrels in Iowa. I cant find a website.

5. CBari

Tell me some more about triggers. I just recently got in the black rifle and found a used one that appears to be in good shape. It has an 18in barrel which was one of the things I was looking for. I am not ready to step out to match competion or anything but I want some accuracy at distances greater than 100 yards. It shoots pretty good but I need a better trigger as this one has 2 miles of pull before you contact anything and then it is a little heavy.

CBari , Jan 13, 2012
  6. The patriot

There are 5 things that define accuracy in an AR. They are:

1. Quality Barrel

2. Quality Ammo

3. Quality Trigger

4. Quality Optic

5. Quality Shooter

I can sell you a 2 stage Rock River trigger kit (just trigger parts, not a complete lower parts kit) for $100 because theyre running a special right now.

It's a good upgrade from a factory trigger. You WILL notice a difference.

I just recently became a dealer for Giessele. Theyre the BEST trigger out there. Les Baer uses them exclusively.

They start at $165 unless you have the large pin Colt.

Both are a "drop in" trigger. No tuning required. They can be done in about 10 minutes on your kitchen table.

I shoot the RRA because I'm classified "sharpshooter". If youre an "expert" I recommend the Giessele.

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Eric

The patriot , Jan 14, 2012
  7. GHarman

GHarman , Jan 14, 2012
  8. The patriot

No not at all. Good info is always welcome. :D

And I might even learn something. :-laf

The patriot , Jan 14, 2012
  9. The patriot

The patriot , Feb 21, 2012