1. Yo Hoot TDR MEMBER

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    Yo Hoot , Aug 3, 2012
  2. TFucili

Thanks for posting that! It brings back some fond memories, as I sold storage buildings in the eighties. We were a dealer for a family manufacturer in Kinzers, PA. Looking at that trailer, I'd guess it was made at the same welding shop who made ours, except mine didn't crab walk. That's like cheating!!! Man, we'd have to get as close as we could, and then use winch, snatch blocks, hi-lift jack, pipes, pinch bars, etc. , etc. etc. I delivered hundreds of those suckers, though!

TFucili , Aug 3, 2012
  3. Yo Hoot TDR MEMBER

Guess what... . they are from Kinzers. Right across the street on 30 from Rough and Tumble.

Yo Hoot , Aug 4, 2012
  4. TFucili

Small world, eh? If it is Riehl, they were great people to deal with. As I recall, they had those trailers fabbed at Beiler Welding. I was looking for a picture of my poor ol' 6. 9 Ford hooked onto one of those parachutes, but no luck.

TFucili , Aug 4, 2012
  5. RVTRKN

I noticed they pulled with a Fraud.

RVTRKN , Aug 4, 2012
  6. Yo Hoot TDR MEMBER

Yep... Riehl

They are first class!

All Done this morning. They arrived at 5 AM and finished by 10:30AM. What a hard working group of people.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

The bogie under the trailer.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

BTW the truck has the 6. 7 in it. Driver said he delivered a shed to Connecticut. Died on the way. Sensor in the exhaust melted.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    Yo Hoot , Aug 4, 2012